The ELItrans management structure
The ELItrans has the following bodies:
- The COORDINATOR of the project is Dr. Catalin Miron
- The SUPERVISORY BOARD as the highest decision-making body
- The EXECUTIVE BOARD as the managing body at the project level
- The WORK PACKAGE COORDINATORS as the responsible management bodies at the WP level
The Coordinator of ELItrans, Dr. Catalin Miron is responsible of the overall management of the project and fulfilment of the commitments agreed in the Grant Agreement. This is being undertaken with the support of the Work Package 1, Management.
The Executive Board is the body responsible of the execution of the decisions taken by the Supervisory Board and implementation in the three sites in a coordinated and integrated manner. The Executive Board is accountable to the Supervisory Board.
Composition: General Director of ELI-DC AISBL and WP COORDINATORS.
The Executive Board:
- Monitors the project performance of ELItrans WPs and ensures that it operates and evolves in accordance with the direction set by the Supervisory Board. It should be done through reception of requested regular monthly updates of the progress and meeting of milestones and deliverables
- Ensures smooth flow information from ELItrans and European Commission and regularly administers the EC financial contribution and project budget
- Follows up on updates of EU rules and procedures,
- Defines and implements processes for a timely provision of all necessary information and materials to facilitate decision-making process
- Draft and validate of the periodic activity reports and annual report
- Draft and validate of the periodic and annual budget and control of financial statements submitted by the ELItrans partners
- Follows up on EC payments and guarantee the timely distribution among partners
- Establishes and maintains a dedicated website for ELItrans internal communication
The Supervisory Board is ELItrans’ highest governing body and is composed of high-level representatives of all partners.
The Supervisory Board:
- Monitors the overall performance of the project and its compliance with the grant agreement
- Decides on important strategic issues of ELItrans and on the activity programmes and budgets proposed by the Executive Board and by the Work Package Coordinators
- Has the right to change the budget and budget allocation within the limits given by grant agreement
- Approves the mid-term and final financial and activity reports
Work Package Coordinator
The Work Package Coordinator (WP Leader) is responsible of the daily operation within the WP and coordinates the activities carried out by the members of the team.